alquiler-lanzarote-rent

   

     Houses with Touristic License Nº CR/35/3/002

Lanzarote3.jpg

RESERVATIONS

Contact Us

Tel  : + 34 609 685 579

Contact Form

Rental Prices

HOLIDAY VILLAS WITH PRIVATE POOL IN LANZAROTE

 

 

MAX CAPACITY OF EACH HOUSE                              4 Adults and one small child (cot)                                1 Dog

 

SEASONS HIGH:  Easter, Constitución week (first week of December), 15th July - 31st of August  and  24th of December - 4th January.  
     
  LOW:  Rest of the year  
     
     
PRICES
.
HIGH
LOW
2 People
100 € / day
90 € / day
3rd and 4th person (each)
13€ / day
13 € / day
Baby
No Charge
No Charge
Dogs
No Charge
No Charge
 
  Prices in Euros  
MINIMUM RESERVATION 1 Week  
     
 
In order to confirm your reservation, a deposit of  30% of the total rental is required, the remaining 70% is to be transferred two weeks before your arrival or in cash on arrival.
 
     
     
DOGS
Customers travelling with a dog must deposit a fee and be responsible, in writing, of any damages the animal could cause. PLEASE CHECK IT BEFORE.
 
     
fundacion-altarriba Members of Fundación Altarriba, 10% descuento  
  If you have other requirements or would like to make an enquiry or reservation, contact us.